My research is located at the interface between hydrodynamics with flow of complex fluids such as foams or polymer solutions, physical-chemistry of colloidal suspensions as well as continuum mechanics based on consolidating materials. These different topics address fundamental problems in Soft Condensed Matter Physics while maintaining a connection with applications.
- Polymer physics
- Molecular Dynamics
- Neutron reflectivity
- Master ICFP in Soft Matter, 2019, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Paris
- Bachelor in fundamental physics, 2017, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Paris
- Classe préparatoire PCSI-PC*, 2013-2016, Lycée Joffre, Montpellier
Science of measurement – TP IUT 2nd year
IUT Jan 2021 – Jun 2022
Introduction to Python language – TD/TP L1
Paris Diderot University Sept 2020 – Dec 2020
- +33 (0) 1 69 15 53 00
- Office O003, bat 510, campus Univ. d’Orsay, Orsay, 91400
Oct 2020 – Present Orsay, France. As a PhD, I joined both the group Soft matter at interfaces in Laboratoire de Physique des Solides in Orsay and the group Biophysics and Soft Matter in Laboratoire Léon Brillouin in the CEA Saclay.
Sep 2016– Aug 2020 Paris, France. I’ve been studying fundamental physics and chemistry for four years at the Ecole Normale Supérieure d’Ulm. During this time, I’ve done five interships in academia in Paris, Bordeaux and Göttingen.
- “Spontaneous emulsification and organisation at water/oil interface“, supervised by Teresa Lopez-Leon, Gulliver lab, ESPCI, Paris.
- “Kinetics of light-responsive liquid/liquid phase separation“, supervised by Nicolas Martin & Jean-Christophe Baret, CRPP, Pessac, France. Published: “Reversible photocontrol of DNA coacervation”, Lafon & Martin, Methodes in Enzymology 646 pp329-351 (2021).
- “Topological defects in a shell of cholesteric liquid crystals“, supervised by Teresa Lopez-Leon, Gulliver lab, ESPCI, Paris.
- “Effect of advection on pulse propagation in excitable media“, supervised by Jean-Daniel Julien & Karen Alim, MPIDS, Göttingen, Germany.
- “Early dynamics of capillary rise“, supervised by Joachim Delannoy, Etienne Reyssat & David Quéré, PMMH, ESPCI, Paris. Published: “The dual role of viscosity in capillary rise”, Delannoy, Lafon, Koga, Reyssat & Quéré, Soft Matter 13 (2019).